Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 7, 2011

and the cheat goes on Part 2

So.

It's been the obligatory 2+ hours since my last meal ended. Thus, I have checked my sugar levels.

Frankly, I haven't felt all that hot since I ingested the forbidden half a milkshake. Nothing monumental. No vomiting, shaking, comas or 911 calls. Just a little head-achey and some general malaise.

Sugar levels?

Not since my first week of diagnosis have I seen such a high number.

Let's just say, lesson learned. I guess I still have to test certain foods to see if they truly are completely out of my league. I'm assuming this half a milkshake was far worse than my earlier cheat (a month and half ago) of a banana tempura ice cream concoction, only cuz it was liquid-y, so perhaps more quickly/easily dispersed throughout my body?

209.

Yup, 209.

It's a big goddamned number, and I'm none to happy about it.

Momma said there'd be days like this...there'd be days like this, my momma said.

And the GREAT SWEET CUT-OUT OF 2011 continues (for real this time). Ahem.

No comments:

Post a Comment