Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Food No-No's and Do-Do's #2

I couldn't find an actual link (even on the American Diabetes Association site) which says YEAH to my next food--a hopeful leftover from my previous eating life.

PEANUT BUTTER.

However, all that I read states that it's a good one (check for healthier "natural" brands, w/ no added sugar, of course) to have for snacks. As with everything, I'm learning, it's good in moderation.

So, I will have to search for a healthier alternative on PB, but it is not a complete cut-out for me (thank GOD!). Which is good, cuz I LOVE me some peanut butter.

My favorite has always been good old-fashioned creamy, but every now and then--chunky hits the spot! One of the big upsets here is that I grew up w/ and still occasionally enjoy (no longer) several slices of peanut butter toast, topped with a tantalizing mix of cinnamon and sugar...for breakfast. Off you go, then.

Change it up, keep it in and I will enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment